The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, July 10, 2006

You're My Wonderwall...

Anyway, yesterday we went to the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton (P-Town). UGH! It is definitely a sociological study. Anyway... we hung out for a little bit and even at 630pm it was still way too hot so we went back to the ILs house and gave the kids a bath and then ate pizza and came home... the kids were exhausted from the heat and running around which is a good thing I think... I slept upstairs most of the night and the wind was a crazy old man because he was throwing things around last night at 0200 hours. I tell you!

Today might be a chill day but I'm not quite sure. I am probably going to finish up the chicken stew I made on Saturday. The kids loved it so maybe that will be their lunch today...

The 2nd birthday party is coming up. I don't have a theme and I don't know if I should order invites or just do evite. I would like to order paper invites though. I have to look for some. Who knows... Last years I thought were super cute. Okay that's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home