The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Friday, July 07, 2006

My Hair is Black and My Eyes are Green But Maria's Not My Name

I woke up this morning pretty tired still.

Last nights sleep was NOT restful at all. Jake kept waking up which has me going up and down the stairs since they sleep downstairs and I am upstairs. See if I was still co-sleeping I would have been right there and not too much sleep would have been lost but since I decided it was time for them to be independent instead of codependent sleepers, I get screwed like this ever so often.

FINALLY at like 230am I decided I would sleep with the kids and get at least 5 hours of sleep-a-roo.

So here is Mama Zombie, waiting for nap time...

Needless to say, I made a fresh pot of coffee today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home