The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Friday, June 23, 2006

leona naess is God today...

Yeh, she is. I love her. She is just beyond awesome.

Anyway, Things here have been good. I haven't written in so long of course but still. IT'S FLIPPIN' HOT HERE! It's suppose to get up to 100 degrees here in D-ville. NO GOOD! We are going to stay inside again, like we have for the last 3 days. My poor twinks. They are suffering from cabin fever! Too hot to expose their little sensitive skin to the heat though....

So I will think up some more games to play and more songs to sing and what not.

Nothing has really been going on. On Saturday I went shopping and bought the Husb a watch for Father's Day and lots of clothes for the tinies. They will look adorable as usual....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home