The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Naturally

Well we woke up this morning from a long weekend and the baby daughter started throwing up. ACK! My poor child. I don't know what's wrong but hopefully it will pass very very quickly.

Yesterday we had a bbq at the MILs. The FIL comes back today from Ohio.

The baby son is happy go lucky and doing yoga poses. Seriously, he's doing the Child Pose (bala-asana) perfectly. Probably because he is a child and it's very very easy for him to get into that pose.

My friend Nicolas and his partner Yesenia meditate and do yoga with their daughter Azucena as a daily routine. Perhaps I will start doing something like that. From what I have heard their girl baby is very well balanced and centered. She's 4 now. I can't believe it!

Anyway, the kidlets are eating their apple and listening to Dan Zanes, I should get out there but they are having so much fun without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home