The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, May 01, 2006

I've got a story. Hope you like 'em gory.

I was really sad this morning because I looked at my userinfo page on LJ and I found out that someone I thought was a good friend of mine dropped me like a hot potato. No explanation or anything, just dropped me from her friends list. Like I said, made me sad because I really (and still do) like her a lot. She's funny and has a great life. But, c'est la vie. I hope she has a beautiful life because she's that cool. Anyway, then I realized, why the hell am I so sad. I didn't even know her in person. I mean she was cool but hey, maybe that's just the end of our internet friendship. So bid her a fond farewell.

This weekend seemed uneventful but it was nice. Saturday we just chilled and went over to the ILs house for dinner. We were suppose to cook dinner but we ended up buying food instead, which is always nice when I don't have to cook. We hung out and we did have homemade peach cobbler. I need to find a better recipe. It was good but not flaky enough. Hee...

Yesterday we spent the morning here at home just hanging out then we got ready and went to Mt. Diablo for some hiking and what not. It was FUN! We had a great time. Like we always do... It was HOT though. We didn't even have Spring. We went straight to Summer. So we got home and the kid sister and I went to Safeway and we had steaks. I love cow. Cow is good.

Today my girl JC came over. We hung out. We were suppose to go to Berkeley but because of the protests so we went and had Indian Food and that was that. We went to the park with the kids but I was unprepared...

Pretty much that's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home