The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I was drunk, I didn't know that it would hurt. I am full of good excuses.

I woke up this morning and was able to have about 15 minutes to myself before the twinks woke up. That was a first which was really really nice.

I kinda just messed around for the time and then J came toddling out of the room. He's so funny when he has just woken up. Anyway, K followed closely after. She can't not follow her brother everywhere.

I am hungry and the chilluns have just settled down for a happy nappy so now is the time for me to eat something but am I? No. I'm blogging. Oh well, there's always time to eat.

Today I think I'm going to go to Walnut Creek for a spell. I have to finish buying mother's day stuff for the MIL and the SIL. Dark Chocolate form Leonidas for the SIL and something from the glass case from the Hallmark store? Who knows what else I may buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home