The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, April 03, 2006

musings...

There are so many things that are making me sad these days...

Today I was reading the news and I just read that Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty. The headline says that the "jury approved possible execution" for him but we know what that means.

Scott Peterson's family is offering a quarter of a million dollars to find the real killer(s) [ala OJ Simpson]. I want to write them a letter and give them his address at San Quentin and ask when I can expect my check.

This immigration thing... It just hurts my heart and I don't even think I can talk about how I feel about the issue.

Cesar Chavez Day here was uneventful for the most part. The kids did wear their Si Se Puede shirts for the day but we didn't participate in any marches because whenever there is a march in San Jose, it turns violent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home