The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Morning Delight

Woke up this morning with the headache I went to sleep with but that's okay because I immediately tried to remedy it with an english muffin, hot tea and excedrine. It's almost gone.

The kid sister got here on Friday and we have been visiting, which has been kinda nice. She's still that kid I used to pick on and have a good time with.

Brunch yesterday was a SUCCESS! The menu was tofu scramble, migas, fresh fruit, strawberries with powdered sugar, pastries, cheese and crackers, coffe, tea and pineapple fizz. We had a GREAT TIME! I enjoyed entertaining. Brooke, Ande, Joel and Jonas all came by and they were here for a few hours. It was a fun time! I hope we can do it again soon.

Later, D and I cleaned up and then we took the kids to the park for a wee bit. Came home and had a light dinner and then we watched Deadwood. The babies went to bed very quickly. They were exhausted!

Today my MIL will come over and watch the kiddos while K and I dye the Easter Eggs and maybe get some lunch.

Think that's about all....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Mando said…

    I'm so excited you finally got on. make sure to tell all your friends about my blog. how awsome. okay gotta go

     

Post a Comment

<< Home