The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maundy Thursday

Last night as I was preparing dinner my daughter called me mommy for the first time ever! It was the most beautiful thing that happened yesterday. Her little squeaky voice made me so happy and insured that feeling of, "I must have done something right in my lifetime."

Anyway, things are good here. The husb is busy with work and will be until after 4/17. Damn tax day for falling on Saturday. I will be without him all weekend because of it.

The kid sister has been here a week and things are going well.

My girl JC is coming this way today! I'm sooooo excited! I can't wait to see her!

Pretty much all. The rain has stopped for the day, the sun is out and the birds are finally able to sing a dry song. The fog is lifting early too, which is a nice thing. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in the Bay Area. Maybe we will go to a park tonight. If it's still dry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home