The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Life in General

Yesterday we decided to give the husb a break and take the kids out so that he could have some alone time. We went to Office Max to buy him some DVD-R's and then we went to downtown WC for shopping. We didn't get much done as usual. We went to the Hallmark store and then to See's Candies and then to the Baby Gap. I bought the kiddos an outfit each and then to Barnes and Noble where I bought them a Dan Zanes cd and 2 new books. It was fun all in all... Then we got home the husb took them for a walk and we decided to go to Safeway for bagels and bananas. Then we went to Mountain Mike's for pizza. YAY! I didn't have to cook last night. I love when I don't have to cook.

The weekend was cloudy but it didn't rain. Which was nice. It was nice to have a few days without rain. It dos however look like it could rain at any moment right now.Parks have been our best friends the last few weeks. It's nice to have someone to help me take the twinks playing. Anyway, Thursday was playgroup, Friday was just a regular chill day at home. Saturday involved my ILs and dinner at one of my favorite mexican restaurants (except I really didn't enjoy it all that much that day, the waiter was kinda pushing us out of there).

Today, if the kids can stand it, we will take them to Memorial Park and hang out for a little bit. They like going on picnics now. Which is the cutest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home