The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Dreams

I had a strange dream last night. There were 3 people that were trying to break into my grandma's house. I was there with 2 people (Edith and George). I knew them in my dream but I didn't know them in my head. SO anyway, the guy who was the leader of the group trying to break in asked me to break the floor boards so that they could get under the house. I some how talked the guy into not killing me. That wasn't the case for Edith and George, as they were shot in the chest by one of the guys cronies... Finally we ended up at some mall and I owned a pizza place called Stewie Kablewies. Anyway, we ended up living in a trailer that my grandmother sent from the other side filled with chickens and sheep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home