The Eye of the Hurricane

A peek inside a storm in girl form...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

And NOW

SO my laptop died on Friday which really sucked as I had all of my docs and music and photos on it. I have back ups but the back up computer doesn't have word on it so I can't get any work done right now. Holy Schmoley! I am behind on my work. I need to get some stuff mailed out and I have NOTHING to do it on... I'm kinda screwed I guess... GULP!

Yesterday the husb made it home about 715 which was nice since he's been coming home at like midnight. The kids were feeling ever not so very well yesterday. J even took a nap in the middle of the day which NEVER happens.

Getting ready to schlep over to the park and then maybe to the groceries. Hopefully everything will be a smooth move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home